Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam which is also known as UPTU Entrance Exam. It is state level entrance exam. This entrance exam is organized by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University which is known as AKTU and located in Uttar Pradesh. This entrance exam is organized for first year degree level & also for lateral entry in engineering, medical and management programs.
The entrance exam notification for 2017 session will release in February, 2017. Candidates will get information and instructions about filling the form from official notification.
- MAM (Dual Degree)
The tentative schedule for the entrance exam is as follows-
- The application forms will be made available online from last week of February, 2017
- Last date to submit the application form falls in last week of March, 2017
- Admit card will release in second week of April, 2017
- Exam will be conducted in third week of April, 2017
- Result will be declared in last week of May, 2017
- Counseling will be held in second week of June, 2017
The eligibility criteria is mentioned below as-
- There is no age limit to apply for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who are appearing in qualifying exam can also apply for the entrance exam.
- Various courses and eligibility conditions are as-
- Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMT/ BFAD/ BFA– Candidates should have cleared 12th class
- Tech Lateral Entry– Candidates should be diploma holders or B.SC Graduates
- Pharma Lateral Entry– Candidates should be Pharmacy Diploma Holders
- MCA Lateral Entry– Candidates are required to be BCA or B.SC in IT or Computer Science degree holders
- MBA/MCA– Candidates are required to hold a graduate degree
- MAM– Candidates should have cleared 12th class examination to be eligible.
The Application Form for the entrance exam will be made available through online mode only.The application form will be made available from the last week of February 2017 tentatively.Candidates must keep the printout of the confirmation page for the future use.
There is no requirement of sending the hard copy or photocopy of any documents.Before filling the application form, candidates are required to prepare the scanned images of the photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
Candidates can make the payment of the fee only thorough online mode which is Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. The examination fee for the online application form is as-
For candidates belonging to General and OBC category who are male/transgender it is Rs.1000
For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women Categories it is Rs.500
Entrance exam will be conducted for 12 papers.
MCQ will be asked in the paper except that in Drawing Paper.
The medium of the UPSEE 2017 exam will be both Hindi and English.
For each correct answer 4 marks will be provided and no negative marking will be done.
Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 will be OMR based papers only.Result of the papers will be computer based papers only.