Manipal University UG Entrance Exam application Form will be made available from 1st November 2016. It should be submitted online before the 3rd week of March 2017 with the fee of Rs.2000 with the help of debit card or credit card or net banking. The fee of the entrance exam can be paid with the help of demand draft as well. The application form should be sent to Manipal University with the demand draft.
- Online application forms will be made available online from November, 2016
- Last date to submit the application form is on 11th March, 2017
- Slot booking for the exam will be from 24th March, 2017 to 10th April, 2017
- Exam will be held from 24th April, 2017 to 17th May, 2017
- Result will be declared online on 23rd May, 2017
- Candidates should have cleared 12th class or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and English as main subjects
- Candidate should score minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Candidate should have studied one of the optional subjects from Chemistry, Biotechnology or Biology
The candidates have to provide the personal, educational, communicational and few other details in the application form. Candidate can even check the status of the application form on the official website of the University with the help of Application number.
The application form the entrance exam will be made available on the official website of the Manipal University. Candidates should be available with the following as attachments for the form which are as-
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph of the candidate
- Scanned copy of signature of candidate
- Details of demand draft if the payment is made through demand draft
The application number and name of the candidate should be mentioned on the reverse side of Demand Draft
The University will open the Online Test Booking System after the completion of the registration process. The slot booking for 1st, 2nd, 3rd attempt are done separately. Through this the candidate can book their exam venue, date and slot as well.
Once the successful registration is done, the candidate will be allotted with the admit card. The admit card is a mandatory document to appear for the MU OET Entrance Exam 2017. No candidate without the admit card will be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
The exam will be conducted for duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes which will be online. A total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam which will be multiple choice questions divided in sections as-
- Physics- 50
- Chemistry- 50
- Mathematics- 70
- English- 30
The result of the entrance exam will be declared online on the official website of the Manipal University. After the declaration of the result merit list will also be declared. For accessing the merit list, the candidates are required to submit their respective application number and password as allotted to them.
For more information on MU OET 2017, you can visit www.motachashma.com