Schools are the places where a child inculcates maximum of knowledge and self-acceptance and confidence. It is the school staff and the governing bodies which gives a base to the school structure and the students. Nowadays the schools are showing tremendous changes where some of them are being turned into academies, for e.g. academy primary schools Cheshire.
Understanding Academy- There are different channels in an academy where from the top the charitable bodies or the academy trust is on the top with school principal at their bottom with staff members working for the welfare of the students. Academies are now-a-days the state funded schools which have no private hands in its functioning. The entire support, expertise and even the advice for conducting the activities come from the trusts. They have the freedom to perform every function which also includes the admission process.
Benefits of Academies or Primary Schools Run by Trusts
- A source of finance- Apart from the benefits to the staff and the students of the primary academies school run by the trust and government, they are the biggest source of finance which is a must for uplifting the standard of teaching. The struggling schools, especially in the primarily deprived areas, benefited the most through the financial support which saved them from the huge fear of being shutting down soon.
- Good relationship with the local authority- Academies generally don’t have a problem, to having a congenial relationship with the local authority. This grown-up and mature relationship help in proper and smooth functioning of school activities, etc.
- National curriculum- The academies have driven up the standards of the schools where the teachers are given proper training and made so innovative to have the best curriculum for the students. Such schools have seen a great swing in the standards as compared to other privately owned schools. On the other hand, having the same curriculum in all academies make it easy for the students to compete.
- No fear of admission policies manipulations- Getting an academy status for the school means it is now being run by the government rather than any other local authority. In such a case the chances of making changes in the fees structure and admission guidelines made by the local authority schools are not possible. All academies follow the same admission guideline and fee structure.
- No complication over the change- The school running authorities don’t have to undergo too many changes to get their school converted into an academy. There are no complications seen over the change which is done very easily.
Both the staff and the parents are seen having full faith in such schools like the academy primary schools Cheshire which are running very smoothly. The number of such schools is growing dramatically. Such norms are being set up to radically embrace every school whether running successfully or the ones failing to give their best performance. The future of such schools brings a drastic change in the mindset of the people where the learners will benefit the most.