A Bachelor’s of Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN makes students who are dedicated to quality in expert exercise and who will play a role to the wellness and well-being of individuals, families, areas and society. Graduates of this system also possess starting information and capabilities for nursing leadership, education and research. BScN students are eligible to write the NCLEX-RN Canada Authorized Health expert Examination and connect with become an Authorized Health expert (RN).
Learn the Abilities You Need
The School of Medical at the School of North Carolina at Church Mountain is an undergrad system of research designed to provide learners with the skill-sets, skill, and understanding necessary to function effectively in all areas of expert nursing. The program leading to the Bachelor of Science in nursing (B.S.N.) level provides two options for study:
1) couple of a lot of upper-division programs in the School of Medical, which follow couple of a lot of lower-division programs in the Common Higher education (or equivalent programs completed at another college/university) OR an earned past bachelor’s level plus the mentioned pre-requisites (B.S.N. Choice – program reveals in Oct with a Dec 22 due date for May matriculation);
2) An multiplied second level choice for learners with a prior bachelor’s level (A.B.S.N. Choice – program reveals in July with an Aug 10 due date for Jan matriculation). Students are subject to the specifications in place when they are confessed to the School of Nursing; consequently, the specifications described on this page particularly connect with learners confessed to the School of Medical during the 2016-2017 educational season.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN is an extensive, four-year, 132-credit level system. Knowledge, concepts and concepts are incorporated from the self-discipline of nursing, the generous arts and sciences. The program is exclusively sequenced to promote incorporation and program expertise and diverse skills, such as relational and moral exercise, critical thinking and clinical reasoning, risk evaluation, wellness promotion and injury prevention, writing, and wellness evaluation. Knowledge, skills and features are incorporated within classroom, lab and exercise configurations.
Admission to the BScN system is aggressive, and the lowest entrance standard (65% average) is NOT sufficient for a successful program. As the BScN system is an aggressive system, educational performance is the primary requirements for entrance.
- The Bachelors of Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN system offers instruction in nursing, wellness sciences, social sciences, and research, and an opportunity for advanced focus in a number of areas.
- This system is approved by the College of Registered Nursing staff of British Mexico. Graduate students will regard to write the signing up exams (NCLEX).
- UFV provides course delivery choices that are flexible wherever possible and include independent study, lessons, workshops, multimedia approaches, and simulator in laboratories and guides.
- Clinical encounters occur in medical centers and group agencies with monitored practice, preceptor ships, and observational encounters.
UFV’s Bachelors of Technology in Medical system has applied a idea based program aimed to make a learning atmosphere with improved college student engagement and increased critical thinking through college student based activities and strategies. The basic assumption of a concept-based program is that the ideas most commonly applied to nursing exercise provide the foundation for the system. Students understand the ideas in depth through exemplars and are then able to convert that knowledge into a number of exercise situations and situations.
Please consider the following:
The BSN system has a very huge candidate share. Many more candidates fulfill the system specifications than can be confessed. In the last 2-3 decades, there have been 200 or more candidates qualified for each category. Given the aggressive access procedure, conference the little academic specifications is not adequate that need considering for a system chair.
The current aggressive acceptance graph provides some general guidelines for aggressive entrance specifications for programs where higher-than-minimum qualities are required. However, the aggressive entrance specifications cannot be determined in advance, as they depend on the qualities achieved by your colleagues who are applying to start the Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN in the same term.