One of the fastest growing industries in Australia is childcare, in which there is no shortage of job cuts and flexible career options. So if you love kids, then becoming a qualified childcare professional can be the best career decision for you.
In Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, addresses the skills and knowledge required providing care for groups of individuals and children, and plans for activities to facilitate their leisure and sports can be able to achieve.
This education reflects the role of workers in the early childhood educational setting, which works within the requirements of education and care services, national regulations and national quality standards.
You will learn about:
- Working as part of a team to take care of children 0-12 years old
- Employers use profiles of different children to develop a proper program that will help children obtain their achievement results.
- Organizational policies and procedures can be directed at work.
- Workers collaborate with families and are guided by organizational policies and procedures in their work.
Students must learn to support the carrying out of an approved learning framework and to support children’s well-being, education, and development. On the basis of the establishment, teachers can work directly in the primary education centers in the form of direct supervision or autonomous child care facilities like full day care centers; sometimes care facilities, crèches, and early childhood teachers.
Students will receive the benefit of experience in their courses with an integrated work placement component (minimum 120 hours):
- Enhance workplace experience to support future expectations of performance in the workforce
- Advance practical skills and application of knowledge within the workplace to advertise strong embedding of education.
- Provides risk for real workplace situations and situations, which cannot be repeated in the learning environment or through simulations
This qualification will suitable for:
- People who are currently working in a licensed initial childhood setting
- People who want to work in children’s services
- People who are looking for career change
- People who like to work with children and parents
- People who are currently working in the Child facilities industry and want to acquire expertise and understanding.
This course will prepare you as highly experienced industry experts, who will be involved in various kinds of exciting childcare roles, including work-day care centers, family day care, kindergarten, private nanny, school care and post-graduation studies. You will give the confidence to succeed in.
Depending on how you accomplish this training, further studies or career options may include:
- Full or part-time work as a child service worker at a center, family day care, in-home care or grandmother
- Full or part-time training that leads to the Early Childhood Education and Care Diploma
A Career in childcare is a lot than an employment- it’s a fruitful path. If you are looking for a career in one of Australia’s rapidly expanding industries, where you can make a real difference in the lives of young people, then the study childcare courses becoming an early childhood teacher can be what you want.